Friday, January 27, 2012

Why would I start a blog?


Most people will probably wonder why I am starting this blog. And if you didn't know me that would be a fair question. I think that communication is one of the main keys to a successful and happy life. Funny thing about me is I am an introvert, I like being alone. I am ok with sitting in a room for hours by myself. I don't have to be the life of the party... And usually I am not even invited to the party! But I know that people like people by getting to know them. And you can't get to know me if I just sit in a room all day, BUT wait... Yes you can because I can blog in my room and you can read and answer me! The Internet, what a great thing!

In this blog you will read about my personal journey with our auto shop. It will be business at times, humor at times and personal at times. I know this word gets thrown around a lot but I want to be transparent with our customers. I want you to feel like you can trust us enough to ask tough questions, and feel good about how we treat you. And I want you to realize we are human and make mistakes. For Patrick and I this business is a big deal, we are proud and humbled all at the same time.

Colin, Scott and Jorge have put a lot of trust in us, and in turn we have put a lot of trust in them. We are all trying to build an experience we can all be proud of. I also don't want this to be a sales pitch blog... Boring... And if it ever starts sounding like one then email me (klewta@gmail.com) or post a response telling me to turn it off and hopefully I will listen (my wife tells me I have a problem with that... Yah right, now if I could only remember what she wanted me to pick up at the store...)

I hope you will enjoy reading these posts as much as I enjoy writing them. More to come soon.

Chris
www.lonestarautorepair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment