Tuesday, March 20, 2012

1 YEAR ALREADY

This April will makr our 1 year anniversary! Wow 1 year has already passed us by, and did it ever go quick. This time last year we were still in negotations, and we were coming down to the wire about whether or not we would even be able to take over the shop. All I can say is I am glad it was in the Lord's plan, because I couldn't be more proud of my brother Patrick and the guys who run the shop, Colin, Scott, Jorge, Cliff and Trevor.

Our goal was give our employees the chance to be great, and then do honest work, and then hope that people would recognize what that meant. And how they should be treated like a valued individual. And our formula, if you even want to call it that is working. I guess you could call it the Golden Rule... funny it seems to work...

Thanks to everyone for helping make this a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment