Thursday, March 15, 2012

Potty Training

What does potty training have to do with running a auto shop, nothing. I am just proud of my oldest daughter and wanted to brag on her and my wife. My wife said she was going to potty train our 2 1/2 year old and here we are on the verge of a major break through! My daughter, Kylie, has now gone for several days in her big girl pants without any accidents, and I couldn't be more proud. The things we take for granted... I get about one phone call a day from my wife and daughter telling me of her adventures on the toilet. Kylie BEAMS with excitement through the phone, and after I tell her how proud I am of her she says "Mommy and Daddy are proud of me, thank you very much!"

The lord blessed me with 2 daughters that I know eventually will break my heart, but for now I will enjoy every minute of the love they give me! They say parenting changes you, and I say no it doesn't, it just changes the way you look at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment