Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Our NEWEST NEW Member

Well things didn't work out with Phillip, and that's ok. None of us know what the future holds, so it is best in my opinion to find out, and we found out it wasn't a match between us.

Now we have hired Cliff! And all I can say is we are EXTREMELY happy with him. Not only does he have a great personality he is a nice guy, and he works well with others. And that is important to us. Cliff comes to us from a long career in mortgages, and he was looking for a change and a place where he can make an impact... well he decided we were it!

Cliff will be working on Saturday's and helping out during the week. Don't worry you will still see me around the shop on Saturday's but I will be doing things like cleaning, remodeling and fixing stuff. Everyone at the shop calls it my project work, and they say I am much happier doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment