Friday, February 3, 2012

My Little Buddy

Earlier this week my little buddy passed away. His name was Louie and he was my dog for 12 years. My wife and I got him right after purchasing our first house. I told her that every home needs a good protector, and although he was only 5 pounds he barked like he was at least 10 :)

It has been a tough week for the wife and I. Luckily for us our 2 little girls are 2 little to know he is gone. The older 2 1/2 year old, Kylie, did ask where he was and I tried to explain that he went to go live with Jesus now, and we won't see him anymore. But I don't think she really got what I was saying, probably better that way.

It is funny that you really don't know how much the family pet is part of the family until you loose them. I guess it is that whole "don't know what you got till its gone."

Louie you will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment